Blackball Media’s dynamic and expanding PR team is embarking on an exciting new project to raise a major marque’s profile in the fleet sector and help them meet their ambitious growth plans.
And we’re looking for someone who can take the driver’s seat and lead the way.
The right candidate will be someone keen to make the move from a fleet title into PR or with extensive fleet experience at agency or manufacturer level.
Either way, you’ll know your BiK from your KFC, have a real passion for all things fleet and an inherent understanding of what fleet operators, business car drivers and the specialist media are looking for.
Working as part of a three-strong team servicing the client, you will take responsibility for all fleet activity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the manufacturer, dealers and fleet operators to find the best news stories
- Building and managing relationships with key journalists and titles
- Planning a media calendar and strategy to keep the client’s fleet operations in the public eye
- Planning and attending promotional events for the fleet media
- Fielding enquiries from fleet journalists
Although we are based in Gosport on the sunny South Coast, this role will take you all over the UK and beyond and so location is no obstacle.
As part of the package, we’re offering a generous salary (negotiable upon experience) and a company car. We also offer 25 days holiday a year, discounted private health care, on-site gym and bonus scheme.
By the way, we should mention that you’ll also get to be part of Blackball Media – an agency where we all love what we do and have fun doing it.
To apply, send your cover letter and CV to James Baggott via firstname.lastname@example.org